Engineering Drawings Web Auditing Solution
Engineering Drawings Web Auditing Solution
- The project aims to present the transaction through a path that starts from the engineering office and ends in the engineering office with an engineering scheme stamped electronically (PDF).
- Archive all papers electronically at the same time the application starts.
- Allowing immediate exchange of notes /information between the engineering office and JEA.
- Always allows saving an electronic reference copy at JEA in PDF format.
- The engineering office can submit the transaction through JEA website using a special username and password.
- Engineering office gains in time and no needed material to print.
- Easy application submission with even smart phones support.
- Easy to follow up transaction submission.
- Allowing administrative follow up with JEA through a dashboard.
- Variety of reports.
- The possibility of transaction follow up in case of delay.
- Archiving all auditing stages by issuing new version for each auditing stage.
- System can linked to other governmental institutions or departments related to the auditing process.
- Possibility of electronic payments for any application fees.
- Possibility of having a print of any official documents or certificated related to the application steps of submitting an electronic auditing application.
1.The engineering office log in using its username and password :
|User type||Password verification Via|
|engineering office||My SQL of JEA Website|
|Syndicate employee||JEA Oracle Database|
2.The engineering office submits a new application through the system. The application contains a set of data that must be filled in, such as:
Building type, building area, design price and supervision …
There is a direct check of the prices according to the minimum price lists in the Supervision and Contract Approval Section.
- Information about the project owner.
- Information about the location of the building determined by linking with Land and Survey Database.
- Information about the providing office and supporting offices.
There is a direct verification of the entered data by linking to the database of engineering offices located in the Syndicate of Engineers.
- Attaching a set of official documents (registration document, land plan, and organizational chart).
- Attaching four engineering plans, a scheme for each discipline (architectural, civil, electrical, and mechanical) in a DWF This Form does not allow modifying the drawings. Only adding notes through the auditing section, each according to his specialization.
3. Engineering office will press the Save Button after entering all the data, attachments and plans in order to send the application to the Colleagues Service at JEA.
4.Then the system automatically creates four additional copies of the plans so that we have two copies of each scheme, one for not adding notes and the other is for adding notes of the Auditors and giving the automated name of each scheme consisting of the year, office number issue, specialization and order sequence, for example. (1816360001V1A)
1. The Architectural Auditor reviews the plans for an error, in this case plans are rejected by pressing the Done Button so that the system automatically returns the plans to the engineering office for correction and raising the plans again. In the case of re- uploading by the office, the application is returned directly to the Architectural Auditor.
2. Architectural Auditor starts auditing an architectural plan through the web using Autodesk Design Review Software, with the ability to add notes to the architectural plan issue No1, and the ability to view only the latest version of the rest of the plans.
3. Upon auditing completion, the auditor saves the notes by clicking on the Save modifications Button.
4. Then it determines the status of the demand (metaphor) there are no notes or (Charged), there are notes and then press the Done Button to transfer automatically the request to the Civil Auditor according to the flow chart of procedures built for the purposes of electronic auditing
1. As above, the Civil Auditors begin auditing the structural plan with the ability to add notes to the plan issue No. 1 and the ability to view only the latest issue of the rest of the disciplines, including the architect, who was audited in the previous step.
2. In the same way, it determines the status of the application and then moves to the mechanical auditing, then the electricity, as well as the public security auditing .
3. Public Security Auditing: The Public Security audits the architectural plan and electricity plans in relation to security and public safety measures and the installation of surveillance cameras for non-residential buildings.
1. The system automatically returns the application to the submitting office, if there is a case (Charged) in any of the five audit departments
2. The system converts engineering charts from DWF to PDF Format to prevent the possibilities of tampering with the auditors’ notes, as the office appears to have copied the charts in PDF formats.
3. The system just converts the scheme (Charged with) which contains the auditors’ notes.
When the application is returned to the Auditor who determined the status of the application, he will have three versions of the scheme (V2, V1, V0), so that he can only put notes on the latest issue, while previous versions remaining for viewing only, as well as the ability to see only the latest issue by the rest of other specializations, to be aware of the latest changes occurring in the other specializations.
The application remains between the Auditor in charge and the engineering office until all specializations, including public security, are approved.
The system automatically transfers the application to the Supervision Department in case the application (approved) by all auditing departments